Thursday, March 10, 2022

Gifts

Rhonda cuts my hair.  I’ve known her at least 30 years.  She gave me sweet gifts today.  The basket is to hold my eggs after I wash them.  I let them dry then put them in cartons.  She gave me a big sack of cartons she saved for me too.  The cookies are the good sugar ones she makes to sell.  Delicious.
I’m going to crochet around the cloths and can wash them.
Sigrid came and took my car to the car wash.  She washed and vacuumed it out.  It looks so much better.  Friday we’re going to eat if it’s not snowing.  We’ll go to McAllisters.   I’ll have soup.  But if it’s snowing I won’t venture out.

 

3 comments:

happyone said...

Oh how thoughtful. The gifts are delightful. LOVE those cookies!!

~Amy-Patsy said...

Oh how special! What lovely and tasty gifts. ~Amy-Patsy :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a pretty basket!!