Saturday, March 19, 2022

Bluets

Today, I walked early while it was warm.  I did wear a hoodie.  I walked over to Galla Pond.  I saw these tiny wild flowers.  They’re called Bluets or Quaker Ladies.  You have to look closely at the delicate flowers to see how beautiful they are.  

This is the way the sky looked.  I thought storm brewing.  It rained a small amount and then the temperature fell.  But it wasn’t too bad today.  After walking, I stayed inside.  I gathered 10 eggs today.  I hope you had a wonderful day.  I’ve been in a better mood since I have muted the news.  I turn the sound when the weather starts.


 

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I record the programs I want to see...primarily the news. Then when I play it back, I speed through the commercials and skip them. There are eight in every commercial break.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good idea with muting the news!