Friday, March 11, 2022

No Sun Today So Make It

Yesterday, was sunny and nice.  I have 11 hens and gathered 11 eggs.  I used my new egg basket my hairdresser made me after washing them.  My FB friend told me I wasn’t supposed to wash the eggs.  Well, I’m washing them.  Some have chicken poop on them.  🤣🤣.    Rhonda made my basket out of clothes line rope and fabric.  The fabric is wrapped around the rope.  The rope is zig zagged together on the sewing machine to create the basket.  She does these crafts in slow spells in her shop.  
I saw this and it made me smile.  We make our own sunshine and our own happiness.  It’s all in how we look at things.  When we are happy and pleasant we pass that sunny bliss to others.  But Larry always called Laura his little sunshine because of her beautiful red hair and that’s what I thought of when I saw this.

 

3 comments:

Laura said...

Not only was I Daddy's sunshine but Mrs. Daily called me her sunshine too.(She may have called lots of kids this but in my 5 year old eyes it was me and only me. Possibly cause Daddy called me that)

happyone said...

What a nice looking bunch of eggs. I would wash them too. :)
Love the saying and it is so true!

Far Side of Fifty said...

We always washed the eggs:)