Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Dolly


 Dolly and James Patterson have written a book together.  Yesterday, I didn’t find much to read at the library.  I requested this book when they get it.  Name is “Run, Rose, Run.

It’s really foggy here today.  Wishing, later I’ll see the sun.  I’m getting a hair cut at 10:30.  Tomorrow a third of March will have slipped by.  Soon, I’ll be mowing grass.

Astrid let Manci out with the Mare and foal.  At first, there was tension, but now they seem at ease again.  Wrangler tried to stay between the other two.  I checked on them and was to call Astrid if things did not continue to well.



6 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I'm glad they worked it out/ IT would be tragic if either the mare or the colt were hurt.

~Amy-Patsy said...

The horses are beautiful! My Daddy loved his horses and her foals! He would
have so enjoyed seeing these pictures. Probably even shed a few tears. He was
always gentle giant and tender hearted but as he grew older he showed more of his emotions.:)

Galla Creek said...

My Daddy was like that too. When Erin had ovarian cancer and I was at Children’s Hospital with her. He called me and cried saying he wished he could bear it for Erin. I wish I could have had this hurt not little Erin. I had a great Dad as did you, Amy. How lucky we are.

Winnie said...

Thought I would let you know that the black birds have arrived…..so many at my feeders🥲

happyone said...

I used to read James Patterson but then all his books seemed so much the same and I stopped reading him.

Galla Creek said...

I haven’t been able to read any of his stuff. I’ve tried. I’ll read this one if I can.