Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday

The best news today is the Lord is faithful.  He shows tender mercy to his children.  
I finished the baby blanket I was working on.  I will find another project.  I am trying to read the Dolly Parton book.  Since country singing life is not something I would aspire to, it’s a hard read for me.   I like Dolly Parton and I will finish her book.
Larry’s cousin passed away.  He was only 52.  He served in Desert Storm.  Shortly, after returning home he starting having grand mal seizures.  He felt it had something to do with chemicals he was exposed to.  He always tried to work, but he’d have a seizure on the job and they’d let him go.  Finally, he had one driving and lost his license.  The military finally gave him a pension, but it took years of fighting to get it.  He had a seizure and hit his head.  It took 15 staples to sew it up.  They sent him home and he died later that morning.  He did have some good years.  We never know what day will be our last.  I want to focus on today, not yesterday or tomorrow.  I hope you have a terrific Tuesday. 
 

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

How tragic!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

How sad, we don't take good enough care of our Veterans:(